The Surrey Muslim School provides transport to and from school within a certain boundary. These boundaries can change from year to year and for this reason submission of a bus form is important. This ensures that the bus coordinator can determine if your location will be suitable for pick up and drop off.
- Submission of a School Bus Service Application Form does not guarantee bus service for your child(ren). However, the school will do its best to accommodate parents requiring bus service for their child(ren).
- School Bus service is provided to students living along our bus routes and is dependent upon the bus capacity and driving restrictions.
- This Form is not valid unless the attached bus service contract is signed.
- If any term(s) of the bus service contract is not met the school reserves the right to discontinue bus service for the student(s).
- Pick-up and drop-off must always be at the designated location.
- Allow up to 3 working days for bus service scheduling times. The bus coordinator will contact you with a scheduled pick-up/drop-off time in your area.
- Incomplete Forms will be considered VOID.